We may collect the following information:
- Name and contact information including email address
- Copy of ID proof and a photograph of client
- Information on referring sites if any
- Design source files, client notes and other materials
- Business name, contact name and contact details, GSTIN, VAT number if applicable, IP address, information from cookies (e.g. device and browser type, information about which pages of our website you have viewed, the time when you viewed them and what you clicked on, the geographical location from which you accessed our website based on your IP address). In addition to this we may collect any other information necessary to perform and or provide any service that you have instructed us to carry out on your behalf.
- Information, like name, email, contact number, website URL that the clients provide us by filling the contact form will be kept confidential and not be exposed to a third party, without their prior consent. However, the information will be made privy to the employees of S4help .
- S4 will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- The transfer of data over the internet is inherently insecure, and any kind of security in this regard cannot be guaranteed by S4 .
- Although, we use SSL encrypted technology for making any kind of money transaction to ensure maximum security against online theft and fraud.
- S4 reserves the right to modify the above terms and conditions at any point of time, including the time of an ongoing contract and changes in the terms and condition will be notified to the clients through company email.
Use of Data.
We may use Data to customize and improve your user experience on this site. We will make efforts so that your Data will not be provided to third parties
Customer shall tender payment to Company in accordance with the Terms. All payments are non-refundable. Any taxes are the responsibility of Customer. There shall be no deduction in respect of any such taxes, or any offset against payment for any taxes; and all payments shall be grossed up to take account of any withholding taxes. In the event Customer has not made payment within thirty (30) days of the invoice date, the Company may, in its sole discretion, cancel the invoice and issue new Terms.
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. We will notify you of substantial changes to this Policy either by posting a prominent announcement on our site and/or by sending a message to the e-mail address you have provided to us that is contained within your user settings.