Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions | S4
THESE CONDITIONS OF IT SERVICES (the Conditions) are an integrated agreement between Customer and Company consisting of these Conditions, the terms contained in the invoice issued by Company to Customer and referencing these Conditions (the Terms), any agreement(s) entered into between Customer and Company and any attachments, instructions or requirements appurtenant to any of the foregoing (each of the foregoing comprising this agreement and referred to herein as the Agreement). This Agreement is binding with respect to all business conducted between Customer and Company and applies to and controls all agreements related to the provision of services by Company to Customer.
Designing & Development
- Development of the project will be based on the proposed on process / methodologies mentioned in Sectioned “Our Methodology”
- Any Significant departure from the functionalities will merit reconsideration of time and cost estimated in this proposal.
- Development of the project will take place at vendor’s office.
- Acceptance testing will be carried out by the client at staging server and should be completed within the time frame planned.
- Although we make every effort to make accurate changes, it is the client's responsibility to review updates and notify us of any necessary changes that need to be made. We do not charge for changes that are our fault. However, if a change needs to be made due to client error, the regular update fees will be charged.
- Conditions mentioned in the proposal remains the same.
- Copyright. The client retains the right to data, files and graphics provided by the client. The client warrants that they hold all rights, permissions and copyright to all information provided and fully indemnify the agency against any and all claims, costs or actions regarding the use of information, files and graphics supplied by the client for the agency to use in respect of contracted web development services provided to the client.
- The fee for the Website Design and Development services is set forth on the Specifications annexed hereto and shall be paid in three installments as follows: (A) 40% deposit is due prior to project commencement. (B) 40% prior to 2nd phase. (C) The balance is payable within 10 days after completion of the project.
Vendor warrants that the website shall be in good operating condition and shall conform to the specifications for a period of 12 Months after the deployment, the Warranty Period. This warranty Period begins on the first day after the acceptance date. Vendor shall replace all developed page that is defective or not performing in accordance with the Specifications, at Vendor’s sole expense.
Change Request Process
Any change in the agreed functionalities at initial phases will go through revisal of proposal with impact on time and cost. But any change in the agreed functionalities after requirement management phase will go through a formal change request process. Our technical team will analyze every change request received from client. If the change requires significant time and effort, the same will be notified to client and appropriate effort and schedule slippage will be notified to client for approval. Effort and impact of change will be lesser in the earlier part of project phases.
- After review period, project will be cancelled without any notice and wewill not be responsible for your project documents.
- We are not responsible for maintaining your own backups with respect to your website and we will not be liable for restoring any client data or client websites except to the extent that such data loss arises out of a negligent act or omission by us.
- Under any circumstances, previous payments will not be refunded.
- To cancel our services within 5 days from Start date of the work
- If you choose to terminate our services after the initial 5 days then you will be charged an amount equivalent to the working hours put into the project. The credentials will be given to the client from which you made documents within 45 days of cancellation.
- Cancellation of any service renewal should be done 10 days prior to the start of next billing cycle.
- If cancellations are made after the start of the billing cycle then an amount equivalent to the working hours put into the project during that month will be billable, which the clients will be entitled to pay.
SEO Refund Policy
S4help will not be liable for refund or guarantee of top search ranking under the following circumstances:
- In case of effect on SEO ranking due to changes in ranking algorithm, policies or functionality of search engines.
- Link building, a part of SEO, is carried out based on the information you provide us. In case the URLs given by you are incorrect, we will not be responsible for any subsequent errors and there will be not be any refunds or money back guarantee.
- S4help will not be responsible for SEO results if the client engages with any other third party SEO services.
- Number of times and rank of a website appearing on the search list varies and thus an immediate change in the search ranking cannot be guaranteed.
- Any adverse effect on ranking due to changes in website content by the client or third party service provider hired by them.
- We make no guarantee that our SEO services will show the client’s website in top ten search rank. However, understand that we work in your best interest and put in our best effort to provide genuinely profitable results. Our aim is to make your life simpler and your business more lucrative.
- S4help reserves the right to change the above refund and cancellation policy at any given point without any prior notice.
- We do not guarantee any specific position in search engine results for your website.
Search Engine Optimization
- Research keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms. Additional keyword purchases will require Addendum or separate contract.
- Edit various html tags and page text as necessary prior to submission to selected search engines
- Create as required, additional web pages for the purpose of “catching” keyword/phrase searches.
- Create positioning reports for main site and any associated pages showing rankings in the major search engines and under which keywords.
For the purposes of providing these services, client agrees to provide:
- Give “Company” FTP access to the main site for uploading new pages, and making changes for the purpose of optimization or approval to go through 3rd Party.
- Client authorizes “Company” use of all client logos, trademarks, Website images, etc., for use in creating informational pages and any other uses as deemed necessary by “Company” for search engine positioning and optimization.
- If Client’s site is light in textual content, client will provide additional relevant text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional web pages. Client agrees to provide content, for example 200 to 500-word “articles” about each of their keyword phrases.
- Client acknowledges the following with respect to services: “Company” has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. Client site may be excluded from any directory at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory. “Company” will resubmit those pages that have been dropped from the index.)
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, on going changes in search engine ranking algorithms and other competitive factors, “Company” does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase or search term. However, if “Company” fails to achieve 3 top 20 positions in the major search engines, “Company” will start over “SEO” services with no cost to Client.
- Some search engines may take as long as 3 to 4 months, and in some cases longer, after submission to list your site.
- The “Company” is not responsible for changes made to the Web site by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s Web site.
- Additional Services not listed herein or in Proposal will be provided for at additional rate. For example, purchasing keywords beyond the scope provided in the SEO proposal, or creating more doorway pages than provided in original Proposal.
- Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to “Company” for inclusion on the website above are owned by Client, or that Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend “Company” and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
- “Company” is not responsible for Client’s overwriting SEO work to Client’s site. IE / Client webmaster making changes and uploading over work already provided.
- Companyreserves the right to change the monthly payment amount and any other charges at anytime.
- We are absolutely not responsible if the client engages with 2 design/SEO companies at a time and the confusion caused. We will not be responsible for the client’s losses due to engagement of multiple service providers. The client will not be eligible for any refunds if they engage multiple service providers on a single website.
- S4 SEO experts will not be held responsible for any un-ethical SEO methods performed by client’s previous SEO service provider. However, we will do what it can to assist the client in rectifying un-ethical SEO methods implemented by previous SEO service provider as best as they can.
- Cancellation of SEO services must be in writing and 45 days notice is required.
- Once we receive your cancellation and have confirmed all necessary information with you via e-mail, we will inform you in writing (typically email) that your work has been canceled. Company reserves the right to cancel or suspend the service at any time with or without notice.
- Client must pay for monthly SEO service in advance before any work can be carried out. Client acknowledges that rankings may suffer if SEO payments are not paid promptly when invoiced, as SEO Experts will only implement SEO when paid and will not be responsible for the results during the period. Any invoice that is outstanding for 7 days and not paid will result in fine of 5% of the invoice. Services can be terminated if the payment is due over 15 days of invoice.
- Client will be notified with calls and mails one month prior regarding the package renewal. If the package is not renewed within 10 days of the date provided, service will be terminated with or without notice.
- By signing this contract you agree that you fully understand this contract, you are legally competent and authorized to enter into the contract and you sign this contract on your ‘own free will’ without any undue influence.
- Clients are hereby requested to keep necessary fund in their accounts as soon as they issue a cheque, If the cheque is returned unpaid, an interest of 5% of total amount will be applied. Work will be proceeded only after clearing the cheque.
- Anyone who experiences a problem with their web service provided by S4 should raise the matter directly using our online contact form to do so, giving sufficient information to locate the material and clearly outlining the grounds for complaint. S4 will approach the individual responsible for the material in question with a view to resolving the matter to the satisfaction of the complainant.
- By signing this contract you agree that you fully understand this contract, you are legally competent and authorized to enter into the contract and you sign this contract on your ‘own free will’ without any undue influence, misrepresentation of facts or by mistake.